· “WE”, “OUR” and “US” signify Sec by means of Sec2Pay India Pvt Ltd, and the terms “YOU”, “YOUR” symbolize you, as a precious client of Sec2Pay. “PERSONAL INFORMATION” denotes the records supplied by way of you involving the contact information or identification details, such as your name, e-mail address, contact number, alongside with any different information that is associated with such details. All of our processes alongside the respective approaches related to gathering and the usage of the private data are listed beneath for making sure the protection of this website utilization for you. With this website, we have aimed to provide safety stages that are better than the typical enterprise standards, then again due to inherent barriers of the internet we would be unable to warrant complete safety of the information being transferred to us through you.
- Information Collection and its Usage
· You may additionally pick out to not share such statistics/details with us however that will hinder your registration on our website or availability of certain features. If your details are used for any exceptional cause other than the ones listed in this policy, we will ask you for your consent prior to such usage.
- Account Information
· We require a record of your Personal Information along with your name, contact important details and tackle in order to create an account for the use of the services offered on Sec2Pay. If you subscribe to our e-newsletter at some stage in or after signing up, we use your e-mail address to ship you updates and the news. In case you do now not choose to get hold of such messages/updates from us then kindly click on the unsubscribe hyperlink on the backside of the emails sent by us. Also, your contact details will be used to send alerts via SMS on the basis of your interest and to share transaction alerts.
· Note that: Sec2Pay makes sure that any of your Personal records are not made public or offered to a third party.
- Sensitive Personal Information
· We may also collect and store your Sensitive Personal Information that you (‘user’) would possibly select to keep in the user's account created with Sec2Pay like financial institution account information, KYC (know your customer) details as per RBI norms alongside with any different relevant information. We do no longer keep card credentials in our database or server (irrespective of it is accessed by the merchant or not) except for limited purpose of transaction tracking; for which, required credentials can also be saved in compliance with the relevant standards.
· Users will have a choice to delete any data supplied by you. Once the saved information is deleted will get deleted from our servers. Sec2Pay saves details of the clients opting to make repayments thru us. And only if the consumer himself opts to share the details on the corporations/enterprise/business powered with Sec2Pay, we share the details with such businesses. However, we will no longer be responsible for any misuse of such details by means of the people associated with the corporations/business, or the corporations/business with which such data is shared.
- User Access of Personal Information
· By clicking on the “account” option of the website as a registered user, you can choose/edit your privacy preferences as well as Personal Information.
- Transfer of Information
· Sec2Pay assures that no details shared with us completely shall be shared with any third party without regulated monetary and regulatory organizations (as required). This is in accordance with consent obtained from you to grant offerings by Sec2Pay shall ease of creation of accounts, contact synchronization, consumer support, synchronization with different software program applications. The third parties might also request get your Personal Information for services requested by you.
· In case our enterprise/business or corporation or our assets are obtained by another enterprise/business or corporation, that enterprise/business or corporation will get the rights to your personal details along with responsibilities in regard to that information. Your personal details may be disclosed to a third party in a proper trust when such disclosure is necessary for motives such as – imposing or implying our terms and conditions, to take note for suspected unlawful activities, to guard our rights or our users, complying with legal necessities such as a court order or search warrant or any similar governmental request.
· Sec2Pay makes a note of all your details referring to your use of this website, like the searches made, browser type, IP address, pages viewed, requested URL, location. This sort of detail is used to administer our website and give excessive service carrier as well as protection to the users. Further, statistical evaluation is additionally carried out from these details and consumer conduct to calculate in and use of the many areas of Sec2Pay. We completely personalize the trademarks, copyrights, logos, product, and service provider marks, whether or not registered or not (“Our IP”). You agree not to use and/or show our IP of any kind. Anything contained in this site such as the content material does not furnish in any way, a license or a right to the consumer in and/or to our IP besides an expressed written permission from us. None of the rights or titles in any form of downloaded is transferred to the consumer as a result of such copying or downloading. Further, all the intellectual property rights associated to this Website as well as its contents are owned by us.
· We may use two sorts of cookies – particularly continual cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies are the ones that remain on the user’s laptop/desktop/device till they are deleted whereas session cookies expire as soon as the web browser is closed. Session cookies allow you to add an item to the basket and move it through the checkout. Disallowing them via the web browser will mean that you are unable to place an order on the website. Cookies, for the most part, are unable to transfer malware or other malicious programs onto your device. It's typically safe to accept cookies, but there are times when you might want to reject them. You can dispose of continual cookies by means of following your browser file directions. In case you pick out disabling cookies, Sec2Pay may not work properly or work at all.
· When a user or customer contacts us to report a complaint, ask a question or provide feedback, we shall document any Personal Information or any other content provided in the communication. Such data is saved in order to respond accurately to your communication.
· Sec2Pay’s users account on this site are protected via passwords. Sec2Pay makes use of enterprise/industry general measures for defending Personal Information which is saved in our database. Access to your Personal Information is limited to contractors and workers who require to complete their job function like our client care personnel. You hereby agree that Sec2Pay is no longer held accountable for any intercepted data sent via the net and as a result launch us from any claims rising up from or in relation to utilization of intercepted data in any unauthorized manner.
· Necessary physical, technical, managerial, and operational measures that are designed to enhance the integrity and security of information that we collect and keep as required with the relevant legal guidelines of India. In addition, Sec2Pay follows the payments enterprise/industrial requirements concerning the safety of the payment card information. Regular audits are conducted to keep the suitable degree of safety certification with the Payments Card Information Security Standard Council (PCI), and in compliance with RBI guidelines. Sec2Pay has put in place processes to deal with data breach and will notify any relevant regulator or authority of a breach the place we are legally required to do so.
· Sec2Pay takes preventive measures to make sure that the data records that are stored in infrastructure does no longer belong to exterior jurisdictions. Appropriate controls have been viewed and implemented unauthorized get entry to to the data. We have complied with data storage necessities as applicable, as relevant to Payment System Operators.
· In case you do no longer allow modifications in your Personal Information, you have to immediately notify us for deactivating your account with us. Your acknowledgment agreement of such modifications will be regarded on your part for continued use of Sec2Pay after any such modifications alongside with acceptance to be sure by way of the terms and prerequisites of such changes..
- Legal Aspects
· Usage of this site is developed and ruled in accordance to the legal guidelines of India. By the use of this site you agree that any court cases or legal proceedings bobbing up from your use may be addressed completely in the in a tribunals/ courts..
· A Grievance officer is assigned to tackle all your issues or complaints concerning the content of this website, breach of use of this site, or your personal information.
· Email Address-
· The Operations group is the proprietor of this record and is accountable for making sure that this policy is reviewed in line with the overview necessities mentioned above.
· The current version of this report is reachable to all participants of staff.
· This policy was once accredited by the Director and is issued on a version-controlled underneath his/her signature.